If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Thursday, May 22, 2008
My First Blog
Ok, so here it goes! I am going to try this blog and hopefully figure out all its features. I am very excited to join the rest of you bloggers out there!
So how is the chubby guy with big ears? It looks good and I hope everything is going well with all of you. I thought I sent our blog page to you but if not ours is thepricekids.blogspot.com. Stephen.
ok, so Susan tagged me, now I am tagging you... you're it! just read my blog and you'll figure it out! Tonight was fun (or should I say last night since it is now 2:00 AM....) OK, I need to go to bed!
8 comments:
So how is the chubby guy with big ears? It looks good and I hope everything is going well with all of you. I thought I sent our blog page to you but if not ours is thepricekids.blogspot.com.
Stephen.
Yeah! You joined the blogging world!
Hooray!!! Finally I can keep track of you guys!!
I love blogging. I am excited to watch your blog
Now you can waste as much time as we all do!
ok, so Susan tagged me, now I am tagging you... you're it! just read my blog and you'll figure it out! Tonight was fun (or should I say last night since it is now 2:00 AM....) OK, I need to go to bed!
Hey Guys! It's Lizzie! Miss you guys! Glad we can keep up now!
Welcome Jess! I'm excited to have another BLOG to check out. Where is my blog link by the way? I sent it to you!
Post a Comment