Austin: Mom, I got 2 dollars from the tooth fairy!
Mom: Wow! 2 Dollars!
Austin: Mom, I think I saw the tooth fairy too!
Mom: Really!?! What did she look like? (oh, crap!)
Austin: She was about this big, and she glowed!
Mom: Wow! Where did she go when you woke up? (he so saw me!!)
Austin: She just disappeared! It was dark but I could tell my door was still open....
Mom: What did you do? (am I that good?)
Austin: I was so tired I went back to sleep. When I woke up I had money and my bedroom door was closed.
Mom: (Phew! That was close!)
Ok, so all I could think was , wow I am so lucky I didn't get busted!!! I think he might have an idea that it is just us but he wants to believe in magical things so badly he won't admit that he saw me!! It was so funny! Jason about died laughing when I called to tell him! Austin lost another tooth a couple of days later. All he wants for Christmas are his 2 front teeth!
10 comments:
That is seriously so cute.
I laughed so hard.....a Mom's world!!!
lol- that's so funny. It's worse though, when you forget all together and have to explain why the tooth fairy didn't come. Cute!
OMG JESS!!! That is PRICELESS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think your glowing cell phone may have been what saved you. Tooth fairies DO glow you know. Did you ever see my post about how Halee hid her lost tooth? She wasn't sure if the tooth fairy was real or not. So, she came up with the plan that if she hid her tooth, and the tooth fairy found it and left her money, then she would know that the tooth fairy was real, because tooth fairies are magic and can find hidden teeth. That stressed us out a little bit. Chris finally told her that maybe she would play along, and hide the money to see if Halee could find it. That changed her mind and saved us.
You make a sneaky tooth fairy!
I like that you have Weezer and the B-52's on your playlist! Love it!
Austin ran up to the car today as I got home from work to show me his toothless grin. I unrolled the window and said "did your mom yank that one too?!" He smiled and nodded and I was just laughing shaking my head! What a nut! I love it. The story is CLASSIC! ha ha ha
That is HILARIOUS!! What a great story to tell and tell again!
suffering suckatash... have him say that 5 times.
lol and lolove. That was honestly the most funniest and adorable thing that I have heard all week, it had me crackin up pretty hard and I had to tell my family the story. You are so lucky to be the most loved and cared for mother to have two of the most BEAUTIFUL childred. Lost of Love forever and always. Dezeree
Post a Comment