
Here is an awesome picture of me and my neighborhood friends when I was about 10 years old. In case you couldn't figure it out I am the one in red. Starting from the left is Angela Rawlings, my sister Tina, Kerri Huff (who is still one of my best friends)and Brandon Stoddard. This one makes me laugh, Kerri I love your cripped hair! Awesome!
6 comments:
This is seriously the GREATEST picture EV-ER!!!!!
That is hilarious! I love finding old pictures.
That's funny Jess! I think we all had the same hair back in the day. And I totally forgot about Angela Rawlings - crazy flashback!
I can not belive you.
Since my hair is the same legnth, I need to go and buy a cripper and sport that look again. Lets bring back the 80's.
gorgeous
Sa-weet! This is the reason I need a scanner!
Post a Comment