Monday, May 25, 2009

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe that graduation time is here! Karlee was very excited to sing all the songs she had learned during the school year to us as part of the graduation ceremonies. She has learned so much and we are so proud of her! What am I going to do when she is in school?!? It will be a huge adjustment to not have my little shadow around the house.
This is Karlee with Ethan before all the fun started.
Karlee's teacher Mrs. Barnett let us mom's tell how proud we are of our kids during the ceremony. I can't believe how tall Karlee is! Look at where she hits me! Wow!

Getting her diploma.
Mrs. Barnett gave all the kids a balloon at the end. Karlee was so excited!

Here is the graduate with her fave teacher! Brandi has been awesome, Karlee learned so much from her! Thank you Brandi!


Karlee has been begging for a haircut and Saturday I finally gave in. It was so funny too, we went downstairs to the salon and Karlee wouldn't let me start cutting her hair until she looked through a hair magazine to find the haircut she wanted! Just like a little grown up! She found a cute haircut and this is how it turned out.
We cut about 4 inches off of her hair. She was so excited!
Daddy wasn't too happy about it! He is just like any other guy and thinks girls hair should be long. Oh well! Sunday morning when I went to wake her up the first thing Karlee asked was, "Is my hair still short Mommy?" I laughed and said "Yes, of course it is!" Funny girl!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the new haircut! My husband is the same way--the longer the better. Too bad my daughter's hair just doesn't do long! (:

Kori said...

She is getting SO big. I can't believe it. She looks like she should be graduating kindergarten at the very least. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut. Good choice Karlee! Don't listen to your dad. Short hair rules!

Brianna said...

Cute cute hairstyle on her!! She is so funny, now she has her OWN hair to gather up off the floor. She was so concerned about me keeping my hair-did you let her keep some of hers? =) haha

Joe and Aubrey said...

I LOVE the new haircut!!! She is so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute graduation pictures and I think her hair looks so darling!

Kristi Amasio said...

Her hair is adorable! Love it!

Erin said...

I love LOVE the hair. We need to discuss your preschool sometime. I'm looking for one for Kyle.

Tiff said...

Karlee looks so grown up with her new do! So cute!