Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have had a couple busy weeks that I need to journal!!! First of all last week we went to the zoo and had a fun time there! Karlee and Carston where all over the place running from one animal to the next! They had a great time!
Here is my monkey trying to measure up to the Gorilla shadow!

I had the opportunity to go to Young Women's and one of our advisors taught a photography class to us. It was so fun! I learned things I never thought about when taking a picture. Here are a few shots from that night. This first one is of some of our girls posing!

We went to a golf course and there were some beautiful places to shoot pic's! Here is a shot of some grasses that were growing along the water hole.

And one of a windmill that was on the course.

It was really neat to see how to turn a normal picture into a piece of art. I think I am going to find a class and take it so I can get better. It's a little addicting!
Today we went to the park with Karlee's preschool for a picnic. This is her last week and she has enjoyed preschool so much. This is Karlee with her teacher Brandi whom she adores!

Karlee has also made friends with this really cute boy named Ethan. She says that he kisses her on the lips! AGH! I told her she wasn't old enough to kiss boys and her response was
"Uh-huh mom. We are 5 and that is old enough to kiss boys!"
Um, do ya think I have my hands full or what?!?!


Tomorrow is preschool graduation and I am so excited for the program. Karlee has been practicing the songs for a couple weeks now here at home and they are so cute! It has been a really fun year for her and she can't wait to start Kindergarten in the fall!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Your pictures from YW are beautiful. Let me know if you find a class. I totally want to take one too. Miss you! Let's get together soon!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

busy busy busy!!! I can't believe how your kids have grown...I remember back when....fun times!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Sounds busy. How fun for you to have Karlee's graduation and now she gets to go to Kindergarten. That is funny about her kissing the little boy, I can laugh now but I am sure when Sadie and Sawyer get older and they start doing stuff like that I will not think it is so funny!

Brianna said...

Hands full is right!! LOL! Serves you right though....all while growing up my mom referred to you as the "boy crazy friend"...HAHAHA! I like your pics btw--I took a photography class in highschool and really enjoyed it. We should all go out sometime and try and see who takes the best pictures!! We could have a little contest with categories. That would be something different to do anyway....