We thought that this would be the end of baseball, closing ceremonies and recieving a trophy......
Handsome boys, Austin with his best buddy Jaden and the one below with Jaden and Austin's other best buddy Carston.
As it turned out Austin got to try out for the Allstar team on thursday which was 2 days before closing ceremonies. We got a phone call Friday night from Austin's new coach saying that he has made it to Allstars! Way to go Austin. We are so proud of you. Round 2 of baseball has begun. After closing ceremonies Austin had his first practice as an Allstar and that lasted for 3 hours. He is going to be one busy kid for the next few weeks. He is really excited about all the new skills he will be learning from some really good coaches. I am going to be going out of my mind!! The schedule is going to be a day by day thing so I can't plan ahead for anything.......it is going to be a great experience for him and hopefully I will survive!

Handsome boys, Austin with his best buddy Jaden and the one below with Jaden and Austin's other best buddy Carston.
As it turned out Austin got to try out for the Allstar team on thursday which was 2 days before closing ceremonies. We got a phone call Friday night from Austin's new coach saying that he has made it to Allstars! Way to go Austin. We are so proud of you. Round 2 of baseball has begun. After closing ceremonies Austin had his first practice as an Allstar and that lasted for 3 hours. He is going to be one busy kid for the next few weeks. He is really excited about all the new skills he will be learning from some really good coaches. I am going to be going out of my mind!! The schedule is going to be a day by day thing so I can't plan ahead for anything.......it is going to be a great experience for him and hopefully I will survive!
4 comments:
that's awesome he made it. but BARF for you! I hate not being able to plan things ahead. Good luck.
yay Austin!!! That is so exciting!
I bet you are the cutest baseball mom ever. It is so hard for me to see that all of us are old enough to have kids doing this stuff. And yay Austin!
Hey Jess,
You and your little family are so cool! I sure wish we could see you more often! I am so glad you blog, I love to keep up on your lives! You guys are the best!!
Post a Comment