Monday, June 8, 2009

Roller Coaster

I am using this post merely as a record of health, so that I may be able to reflect and see of any patterns that I might need to be aware of. This last week was pretty good for a change. For a while now my emotions have been on a roller coaster and I still don't know why. I have had hot flashes, terrible headaches almost every single day, mood swings and just really bummed out for no apparent reason. My poor kids have been the brunt of my insanity lately and I feel terrible! I've had my blood drawn twice and am still waiting on the results from my doctor, she had to do a comparision so it has been drawn out over a month or so. I am grateful for Jason who has been really supportive. For a while there I thought my world would never get back to semi-normal. I am glad that things have sort of evened out and I am feeling more like myself. Hopefully my doctor will have some answers this week and I won't have to deal with this crap again!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

What the shiz!!? I didn't know you were still struggling!? Are you taking hormones or something? Whats up??????

Whitney said...

I didn't know you were having a hard time either. I'm thinking of you. Hopefully they kind find something to help.

Danielle said...

ohh headaches for a month- that is pure torture- I am so sorry!