Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School's Out!

I can't believe school is out for the summer! I also can't believe it is the first week the kids are out and we aren't at the pool, this weather is crazy! I am enjoying it though while we can, I'm not quite ready for the 90's and up temperatures! Yesterday we went to the zoo and had a great time! We luckily made it home before the heaven's opened up and the down pour came! I am working today and the kids are surprisingly not killing each other yet! Tomorrow I am excited because we are going to a movie for free, can't beat free right!?! We are seeing Night at the Museum the Smithsonian and while I haven't heard the best reviews it's free and I love going to the movies so it will be fun. We aren't going on vacation this year as far as I can tell due to some medical bills still needing to be paid so we are trying to plan some fun stuff to do here in the valley we haven't done yet with the kids. Of course Lagoon is on the list, climb up to the Timpanogos caves, the swimming pool, and I was thinking about Hill Air Force to see the planes and The Treehouse museum in Ogden. Any other ideas would be great if you have them!

4 comments:

Cyd said...

I miss being near the local canyons just to go up and have a picnic. Make sure you do a couple of picnics in the canyons.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

You picked some good activities!!! Our family loves the Timp Cave....quite a hike but well worth it....and of course, the Plane Museum can't be beat....I love doing home vacations...have fun!!!

Sarah Lee said...

Magna main, always an adventure! Be sure to check out Bill's Lounge.

Laura said...

sounds like you have some fun things planned out! family bike rides are always a blast!