If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
It was so much fun for me to see of you on one slide show! How fun! Looks like you've moved from your annual camping trip to an annual trip with no kids? :) That's the way it should be!! And, P.S., you look great.
Love the pics. Looks like a lot of fun. Also FYI Joshua has a home game on Saturday at 9am. It's early I know so no worries if you don't come. Just wanted to let you know since you asked. ;)
4 comments:
Glad that you had fun! We enjoyed our get away to Vegas last month!
AWWW! I want a vaca w/ no kids! Looks like so much fun! You look great, I don't think I have ever seen you with your hair so long, very cute :o)
It was so much fun for me to see of you on one slide show! How fun! Looks like you've moved from your annual camping trip to an annual trip with no kids? :) That's the way it should be!! And, P.S., you look great.
Love the pics. Looks like a lot of fun. Also FYI Joshua has a home game on Saturday at 9am. It's early I know so no worries if you don't come. Just wanted to let you know since you asked. ;)
Post a Comment