Monday, October 26, 2009

Costumes!




Here are the finished costumes. Austin's of course was way easy due to him just wearing his football uniform. We found some sweet tattoos at Walmart that look like real scars and added some black undereye stuff and there he is, a Zombie football star! Karlee's was fun to do! I took a dress my mom had made for me when I was a kid and embellished it with some random fabric. Add a few fake stitches with an eyeliner pencil and some fake eyelashes. I'm pleased with the outcome and Karlee is so excited to be Sally this year.

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Her dress turned out really good! but Sally has red-hair, ya got something against red heads?!

Rachel said...

They look great! Good job mom!

The Thurber's said...

Good Work Jessica! You are a supermom!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

They look so good!!! I LOVE their costumes!!