Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Eve Fun!

New Years Eve was a lot of fun this year. We hosted the party and it turned out great. We had a full house, lots of food, a little Rock Band, some board games, and the kids running wild!

This is the cleanest picture of these two I could get! You would think they are newly weds the way they act!! Ha ha ha! We love Shane and Michelle!
The game table! Good times were had here by all.
We had a great audience to watch the fun! Don't you just love Trina in glasses by the way? I think they look so natural on her!
The groupies of our Rock Band!
Jammin'!
What the boys did ALL night long! I wonder where they learn it? Hmmmmmm.
The crazy girls!
The first kiss of the new year! I love you Jason!
Do you see Trina blushing? I do! Ha ha ha!
Poor Nick had to get a New Years pity kiss from Trina and I.
I don't think he feels too bad about it!
One last jam before bed. The kids made it to midnight!
We had such a great time and are grateful that so many came to hang out with us!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Look like you had a great time!

Hendricksonblog said...

Do post the naughty pics!!! Then i will pin them up on the church bulletin board.