If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sick
We are going into week 2 with sickness at our house. It all started last Sunday when Karlee came down with a fever.She had a sore throat and some congestion. The fever lasted until Wednesday. I thought all was well. Boy was I wrong. Thursday last week Jace called me from work and said he felt horrible. He didn't work at all Friday because of this cold he caught from Karlee. Then on it came for me and now Austin. Will it ever end? I am tired of being in solitary confinement so that we don't get anyone sick. I want to feel good again and be back to normal every day activity. Hopefully we are on the road to wellness and Austin's fever won't last as long....though he is on day 2 of having a fever so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry Woman... Hope everyone starts feeling better and it doesn't make the rounds again. Let me know if you guys need anything!
Still sickos huh? that sucks. Hopefully it will end soon. At least it's just January and there is NOTHING going on. January blows!
Lysol the salon before I come. oh maybe I will just bring a can.
I'm sorry you're all feeling so rotten. Whatever we have had hangs on SO long! I feel like we've been sick for weeks now! It's so frustrating! Let me know if you need help.
Your poor family! Hope you all get better soon!
You WILL be there Thursday.
I hear ya babe, it must be going around. And, is it me or is Karlee just growing up so fast? I love the pic of her with the cookies.
Post a Comment