Life has been pretty boring lately around our house. Just the mundane tasks of kids, school, work and church callings. I hate the winter. There is never anything to do. It's too cold to go outside to play or go for a walk. I'm not a skier and never will be. I just hate winter. I am excited that we get to sign Austin up for baseball this Saturday and that will start in March for practices. Something to look forward to! Austin is also finishing up Jr. Jazz this Saturday and that has been fun to watch. It has broken up some of the monotony around here! Ha ha ha! I am also looking forward to Valentine's Day and this next Monday. The kids will be out of school and we can go do something fun! Dollar movie anyone?! That's my rant for now. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself for something crazy to happen around here. I'm knocking on would as I am typing this!
3 comments:
Im the same way..winter is NOT my season..I dont do or enjoy any of the "fun" winter activities. I spend a lot of time indoors and we are BOOOOOORED!!
AMEN! (Love this rant!)
so you're saying your weekend with me wasn't totally fantastically wonderfully the most fun you have ever had? yea, me neither.
Post a Comment