Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday

 Sunday we decided to take the kids up the canyon to see the fall leaves. Sadly they aren't very brilliantly colored this year. :( We had fun in spite of it though! We built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for smore's! It was so fun. I still even have the lovely campfire smell in my hair.

Karlee was having a hard time with her smore! 

I think he's toasting me!?! Ha ha!

Some cool looking berries I found. 

Love the creeks that run through the picnic sites.

Who needs to pick leaves off the ground when you can pull them right off the  tree nice 'n fresh?!

Duh!

We decided to buy some pomegranates for the kids to try. They really liked them!



I love sitting around a campfire!
Sometimes they really do like each other!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

now I need a pomegranate. Rude!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

How FUN! I just love your little family!