Here is the living room before the kids tore it apart!
My silly boy wanted to look at the clothes I got him FIRST so that he could open and enjoy the GOOD stuff he said to me! Ha ha ha! I laughed so hard!
Karlee following her brothers footsteps. Clothes first then presents!
The only consistent thing she asked for was a Ladybug Pillow Pet and she got it!
Austin opening his MP3 player.
Santa really ate the cookies!
Karlee got her very own stereo so she would stop stealing mine from the salon. I told her to get a Christmas CD to play in it for us and out of ALL the CD's we own she picked William Hung! Ha ha ha! We got that CD at a white elephant gift exchange a few years back and she LOVES it! Silly kid!
Funny girl.
In all the 5 years that we have enjoyed Christmas with Austin and Karlee this is the FIRST year we didn't have to wake the kids up for presents. Austin was determined, I think, to prove me wrong. He asked how early he could wake us up to open gifts.....so I said 6:00 thinking that really we would wake them up again. Boy was I wrong!! 6am and Austin opens the bedroom door and say's "It's the time you said Mom!" I feel as exhausted as I look in this picture!
Do you see something that Austin is clearly missing in this photo?
I'll give you a hint- it has a red bow on it!
Do you see the look on Austin's face?! Ha ha ha! He finally saw it too! We got a Kinect this year to enjoy. It's been SO much fun to play!
This is my FAVORITE present this year!
My family came over for dinner and presents. Sadly Emma was ill so Scott and Lindi didn't make it. We still had a good time and even a bit of a family fued. Hey, you can't celebrate a holiday with out a fight right?! Ha ha ha! It all worked out and I think everyone ended up having a good day.
Do you see the black and turquoise petti skirt my niece Brinley just pulled out of her bag?
This is how she put it on! She was so excited for a dress up that she ran to Karlee's room to put it on. After we all started laughing at how cute she looked she was so embarrassed she cried and cried! It was adorable!
And sweet Blake slept through it all! Next year will be another story we hope!
1 comment:
That picture of Brinley is so cute! I love how's she naked with the skirt!
That baby slept all night too!
merry Christmas... oh wait, that was like a month ago!
Post a Comment