This is Blake in his high chair just waiting for his first taste of rice cereal.
Big brother wanted to taste it first. I don't think he liked it!
Blake was really unsure about this new food thing! I love how his eyebrows show his feelings about it all!
Yucky stuff! ha ha ha ha ha!
2 comments:
got to love that waste of time it is feeding them for the first few months but sadly its the only way they learn.
Jaxon wasnt into it until JUST NOW! He's 7 months! Dont give up yet though and make sure you start out REALLY thin and work your way UP to applesauce consistency. When I started my babies on cereal I dang near poured it down their throat it was so thin LOL! But aside from Jaxon who has a gag reflex like you wouldnt BELIEVE...the boys (including Mels kids) transitioned much easier when I thinned it out first. You could also try mixing it with some baby food pears. (Sorry I know you probably already know all this LOL!)
Post a Comment