If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Humbled
A few weeks ago one of my client's passed away. His name is Fred Austin . I was asked by the family to cut and style his hair for the services. Can I just say what a humbling experience it was to do this for old Fred. I was nervous that it might be creepy and uncomfortable. So, before I went I called my good friend Kristi that I used to work with to ask her what to expect. She has had a couple of clients pass away and has some experience with doing hair for the deceased. She was a great help. I was so pleased with how well it went. I was truly humbled to do this one last thing for someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet experience! You have a good heart!
Post a Comment