Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Am I good enough??

I have been asking myself this question a lot lately with my career. I've been noticing that I've been losing clients, I've noticed the one's I do regularly are getting their hair done and I know I didn't do it.......... And I have had THE slowest December that I can remember. Maybe I'm not doing as good a job as I think I do??? What do I do?! Jason has suggested that I go to workshops to better my skills, which I would love to do but they are pricey and aren't in the budget as of right now. I guess I will just keep doing my best and put myself out there on Facebook that I have availability. I do know that paying my tithing helps and I am grateful that we have been able to pay our bills and buy the things we need. Just needed a place to vent and hopefully everyone is just on a budget with Christmas and they will come back at the first of the year!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

OOOOOOOOH Jess!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry! If it makes you feel any better I was going to check and see if you had any openings next week. I get paid thursday and I am in NEED!!!! Clay has monday off...do you work mondays?

Kori said...

:( I love you Jess! You are awesome! I just need to live in the same state as you. Keep on trucking and keep your chin up. Love ya!!!