If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Monday, July 7, 2008
"30"
Well, I am officially in my "dirty thirties"! My sweet husband did a surprise party for me on Saturday night. What a fun time! Thanks to all of those who were able to come! I am so grateful that he did this for me. I wasn't the easiest person to surprise and I am glad that Jason didn't kill me in the process! We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with the Bruun's, Lingwall's, and McCleve's. I was disappointed when I didn't see some of our other friends at dinner with us but...... when we got home there they were! My parents and Jason's dad came, my niece Chelsea, Darin & Katherine and their girls, Margaret and Kayla, Wrights, Domgaard's, Hall's, and of course the clan that was at dinner with us! A special thanks to Tammi for helping Jason out with getting the cakes for us! Thank you! Also, thanks to Jason for being such a good sport and doing this for me! I am sorry I made this surprise so hard to do! I am so grateful to have you in my life! I love you!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Jess! I wish I could have been there. We didn't get home from being out of town until later that night. Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30's!
Happy 30th Birthday to you Aunt Jessica! Man, you are so old!! j/k...I'll be 30 in a couple of months!
Happy Birthday, Jess! We were sad to miss your party (I had to work :()... We will just have to have another party soon, just for the heck of it! :) Don't worry... you are a young 30! Haha!
Happy Birthday, again! I am sorry I missed it. Cali is a little too far to make it to the party. We will hang out when I get home, okay?!?!?!
HAPPY B-DAY! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. You look great.
Nichole
Are you rubbing inn the fact that you are just now entering your 30's? lol
I think my body started falling apart at 32 - lol
Fun pictures. Happy birthday
Happy Birthday you old lady! j/k. I hope I look that good when i'm 30!
Post a Comment