If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Monday, July 14, 2008
It's great to be 8!
Happy Birthday to our little man! We are so grateful to have your cute and crazy self in our family! You are such a good kid and we love you very much. I can't believe how the time flies....... you have grown up so much! You are very special to us and are very proud to be your Mom and Dad! Keep making good choices and remember to be an example to your little sister. You have so much potential and you are so smart, keep on the right path and Heavenly Father will bless you with amazing things! WE LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Time flies when you are having fun huh. He is such a cute kid. I will see you in a week!
Happy Birthday to Austin! I can't believe he will be getting baptized and we will miss it. BUMMER! Have fun!!!
Well my ballet teacher is flamin...I am pretty sure. come and see...haha
Your kids are both Soooooo cute! I wish I could have a chance to see you guys more often....next time you are in the laramie neighborhood. haha.
Happy belated birthday to Austin! He IS a great kid. He has a pretty great mom, too. And yes, I am a little too young to be reading the obits every day. But I find them so interesting. I know, wierd!
He looks so much like Jason - lol. How fast they grow though.... What a cute family you are.
Post a Comment