The crazy laundry room.
The Refridgerator.
The kitchen sink.
My favorite room, not really a room, entryway!
One of my 4 toilets! And they are all clean I must say!
What my kids are doing right now!
Austin playing video games.
Karlee going pee as "always"!
My favorite shoes. (style)
Self portrait. UGH!
Dream vacation.

Ok so the second part of the tagging is that you need to list 6 quirks about yourself.
1. I love peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes. I know, wierd!
2. Like Susan, I too have to have all the light switches in the down position!
3. I always have to drive! If Jason and I are going somewhere it is me that takes the wheel! I can't stand the way he drives! He drives like he is a trucker, slow and steady!
4. I hate folding laundry, on the same hand I hate it to be in piles every where!
5. If my accent pillows aren't in the right place on the couch it drives me crazy! I am constantly putting them in the right place because my kids have this idea to lay on them......
I know I have issues!
6. I have to have my house at 69 degrees or less at night! I can't sleep when it is hot!
So I need to tag some people. Make sure to link back to the person who tagged you. By the way if you hate doing this just don't- no pressure- But I thought this one was kind of fun.
I tag~ Kerri, Brianna, Erin, Sara H., Alice, Sonnie and Hannah!
5 comments:
Do you really expect me to do this??? LOL
Oooh - can I hurry clean my house first??? And... I am not really ready for a self portrait - today is a clean the garage kind of day - so I haven't even washed my face. How about a rain check. I'll pretend I didn't see the tag until tomorrow - lol. Is that cheating?
You're mean--but IM not going to cheat!!!!!!!! I'll how you just what I have to face every day!! LOL!
Your toilet and sink are incredibly clean and mine are incredibly NOT CLEAN. Maybe I should have just copied your pictures and pretended that they are mine.
Fun to see what everyone else is going through at the moment. Luckily I had a week of cleanout so mine wasn't as bad as it gets sometime.
Post a Comment