Austin's first day of school was last Monday. It was such a busy week with getting ready for my father-in-law's funeral that I am just now getting to it! Austin was very excited! I walked him to school, at least got this picture and he was off to find his buddies and go to get in line for class. I hollered at him after I was done visiting with a neighbor to say "good bye" to him and he barely even noticed me! SO, I did what any mom would do.... I embarrassed him by yelling "I Love You, have a good day!"
Now for Karlee's big day! She started preschool today.....my baby is so big! She was really excited and could hardly wait for lunch so that we could go! We left for school and got there a 1/2 hour early!! Apparently I overlooked school times, so we went to the store and then to the park to pass the time. We went back (at the right time) and her teacher greeted all of the kids. I gave her a kiss and I left. What to do with 2 1/2 hours of peace???? It will take some getting used to that's for sure!
7 comments:
2 1/2 hours?? Ahhhhhhhhhh, sounds wonderful. However, I bet I'll be bawling my eyes out when my turn comes.
What did you do during your free time, Jess??? That is awesome. I can't wait for that day for me............... in about FOUR YEARS!!!
School is great and so is the quiet time.
Oh my gosh, there are two of the cutiest kids on the face of the earth!!! Happy schooling!!! I'm glad you found our blog, it is fun to keep in touch with people blogging...keep in touch!!
Austin sounds a lot like Michael - lol - he doesn't want me to give him a kiss anymore when he gets to school :(
Good job on being early for school! We're doing good if we're not late.:)
And the 2 1/2 hours... they will fly by I am sure lol
I'm with Erin. "Ahhh that sounds wonderful". 2 of mine are in school and 2 are not. I think in order to get 2 1/2 hours of peace I'm gonna have to spike their milk with nyquill.
So. . .Are you loving your 2 1/2 hours of peace? They look cute all ready for school. I always have mixed emotions about this time. It's great to have 2 fewer kids at home, but I worry so much about them! So far, we're surviving and I'm loving my time with fewer children at home.
Post a Comment