Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 3 Boy's

Jason got to baptize Tony and Beek on Sunday! For those of you who may not have met them, these are our very first set of foster kids! It was so sweet to see them get baptized. They have gotten so big. They were so excited for Jason to be the one to baptize them. They even saved me a big rocking chair to sit in while they got baptized, too cute! Tony is now 9 and Beek is 8. They were 4 and 3 when we had them!! Boy, does time fly! It is so neat to be able to stay in touch with them and be apart of their lives still. What good boy's!


This is all of the kids with Jason! From the left is Patrick, Luis, Beek, Jason, Karlee, Tony and Austin! Can you imagine us having this many kids?!?! I sure can't!! What a neat day!

14 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats to Tony and Beek! That is so awesome. I can't believe they are 8 and 9. Time does fly!!!

Nichole and Rob said...

Love it! You guys are such amazing people. We hope to do foster kid's some day.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh...I remember the boys!! They are so big, and handsome!! Jason looks so happy too...congrats everyone...you guys are great influences in their lives and it shows...

Susan Catmull said...

That's great.
I also love your new blog look.

The Thurber's said...

That is sooo awesome! You guys are so great and those sweet boys couldn't have asked for two better people to be a part of their lives.
I love your blog and it is so much fun to watch your kids and your lives reading it.

Brianna said...

OMG JESS!!! I didn't know you were still in touch with them! That is SOOOOOO beyond AWESOME!!! What a great gift for the boys AND Jason! So so cool!

Whitney said...

That is awesome! If you check my blog roll you have been on there from the beginning. Your are the one that says "The Bronsons". Hee Hee

Alicia said...

That is really awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow, How sweet of you guys! I bet that they love you two so much!! You guys are the coolest!

LouandAngela said...

Wow! How neat! I bet it was a very special day.

So now I'm going to bug you on your blog about book club b/c I'm not sure I should call you this late. How do you feel about submitting? I've been compiling a list of what everybody's been doing and I don't have you down as submitting yet this year. How 'bout it? Are you going to be able to come tomorrow? Sorry it's last minute. If you can't, I'll figure something else out. You can call, email, respond on our blog (westsidebookchat). THANKS!!

Tina said...

Hey Jess! I seriously got teary-eyed reading this! I can't believe how big all of the kids are. What an amazing influence your family is on these little boys, congrats to you all!

Hannah Price said...

What an amazing experience! You have blessed so many lives. Those boys are very lucky to have had you in their lives. I bet that was pretty neat for Jason to do aswell.
Love the portrait of Jason - by the way - lol

Sarah Lee said...

It's so funny that they still look exactly the same... just bigger. I hope they are able to continue to learn about gospel through-out their life, and that this will help them on their way.

Sarah Lee said...

OH... and that picture of Jason on your sidebar is CREEPY...