Monday, September 29, 2008

Tooth Fairy = Mom

Well, I found out last night that I blew it! Austin saw more than he was willing to tell the night he saw the tooth fairy. The kids at school didn't help out either, so basically mom and dad are the tooth fairy, and if Austin spills the beans for his sister he is in big trouble!!!! What a sad day when your child figures things out. Oh well, at least we don't have to be sneaky any more when the teeth fall out!

7 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That is hillarious! I can't believe he pretended to not know it was you for this long!!

Brianna said...

Thats cute though! LOL! He tried to keep your secret for you..probably so as not to burst YOUR bubble. Sweetie pants.... LOL!

Whitney said...

When my kids lose teeth now they just hand me the tooth and I give them a buck. Kind of sad.

The Thurber's said...

was he devasted? He should keep prtending to earn a good haul!

The Harding Hive said...

That is a sad day....when they figure it out. It seems as though they are finding things out earlier and earlier these days. Thanks to the kids at school most of the time. I think I was like 17when I found out about the tooth fairy.

Tina said...

WHAT?!@ THERE'S NO TOOTH FAIRY!!!

Alicia said...

My son never believed, "oh he of little faith". By the way, I love your blog design and the music you've selected, fun stuff!