Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go Utes!

Yesterday Karlee got to be a mini cheerleader with our niece Whitney at the U of U game! Karlee was so excited about this! She was beside herself silly all day! Aren't my cheerleaders the most adorable you have ever seen!?!?
We got some really good seats to watch Karlee's BIG debut as a cheerleader!


I even got to follow Karlee and Whitney out onto the field to get these great pictures of her in action! What a big place to be at the age of 4 to dance! I was very surprised that Karlee didn't even get stage fright! I know I would have!


Unfortunately our seats were by the CSU supporters and they were quite the bunch! For the most part they kept it clean and we were able to enjoy the game without a riot!


Austin was so funny when the Utes would score! He was screaming and cheering so loudly, the CSU fans behind us got a good laugh at his sportsmanship for the team! The Utes won 49-16 when all was said and done! It was so much fun we are considering season tickets for next year!
GO UTES!

11 comments:

The Thurber's said...

How GREAT that you go to do that with Whitney...Gracie and Meile would be in Heaven if they could be mini cheerleader!

Kori said...

So Karlee looks SO cute in these pictures, but I have to say that you were at the wrong stadium in the wrong colors. Go COUGARS! :)

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Karlee is such a cute little girl...she looks like she is really having a lot of fun.........these are such good memories to make for the kids.....the UTES are doing a good job this year!!,,but......still a Cougars fan!!! ....Oh, another great football team....2nd in the nation again, the Snow Badgers....they are undefeated as well, and won their game on sat 71 badgers the big 0 Pima...Go Badgers!!

Whitney said...

Go Utes! Oh and I do have a cute butt.

Alicia said...

Well this is all very great but since my husband is a student at the "Y". I'm gonna have to say GO COUGARS!!! heh heh heh.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Oh my friends, She is wearing the right colors! Red flows through our veins!!

Erin said...

And such a cute cheerleader she makes!

The Harding Hive said...

I have to second Kori in both of her statements......

#1 - Karlee looks absolutely adorable as a little cheerleader. (SERIOUSLY Jessica, she is BEAUTIFUL!)

#2 - She would look even more adorable in the color blue.

Cyd said...

That sounds like it was so much fun for your whole family!

Tiff said...

What girl wouldn't love to do that! Karlee is adorable.. and it's a good thing she is being raised right! :) Go Utes!

Michelle Richard & Grace said...

Woooooooo! Go Utes!