Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag I am IT!

4 things I love about Jason~
1~ He is a hard worker 2~ He is a great dad! 3~ He would give me the world if he could 4~ His Beard!!

4 movies I can watch over and over
1~ Hope Floats 2~ Sweet Home Alabama 3~ Batman Begins 4~ I am sure Twilight!!!

4 tv shows I can't live without!
1~ The Office 2~ ER, sad it is almost over..... 3~ Law and Order SVU 4~ Heros

4 places I have been
1~ Disneyland 2~ Las Vegas 3~ Niagra Falls 4~ Palmyra, NY

4 places I would like to go
1~ Hawaii 2~ Disneyland 3~ England 4~ Italy

4 people who email me regularly
1~ Mom 2~ Sarah 3~ Danelle 4~ junk email

4 things I am looking forward to in the next year 1~ selling my car 2~ tax returns 3~ birthday's (Austin and Karlee's) 4~ Painting walls in my house

4 people I tag~ This one is hard, who haven't I tagged yet? Ok, how about who ever wants to!

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Cute blog Jessica. I do love the pics of Carly at the U game. She looks so adorable. Even though it is Utah. ha ha. I am serious about you teaching me how to make the hair pins/bows. We need to hook that up.