I was going to post this last week but time got away from me. The month of February gets me thinking, and amazed that we have 2 wonderful little kids. Feb. 8th 2006 we finalized the adoption of Austin and Karlee and changed their middle and last names to match with our family. How special they are to us! I will be forever grateful to their birth mother for having the courage to let her children become a permanent part of our family. We are constantly told that our kids are so lucky to have us as parents and I believe it is Jason and I who are the lucky ones. These kids have enriched my life in a way that I never could have imagined. I feel blessed.
On Feb. 25th 2007 we were sealed to our children for eternity. The kids still talk about that special day. I was so glad we could take the kids to see the Draper Temple and that Karlee could see the "magic mirrors" as she calls them! They get upset when Jason and I go to do a session at the Temple and they don't get to go! It was such an amazing day and I am glad that they remember it!
The memories of these 2 special days will forever be inbedded in my heart! I love Austin and Karlee so much and I feel honored to be their mother.
On Feb. 25th 2007 we were sealed to our children for eternity. The kids still talk about that special day. I was so glad we could take the kids to see the Draper Temple and that Karlee could see the "magic mirrors" as she calls them! They get upset when Jason and I go to do a session at the Temple and they don't get to go! It was such an amazing day and I am glad that they remember it!
9 comments:
SO NEAT! I love it.
BTW- for some reason my blog is not telling me when you've updated yours so if you don't see me around your site you'll know why. I'll be sure to check on ya if I don't hear from you in awhile. :)
You guys are such a cute little family! I can't believe its been 3 years. I was so happy I got to be there for the sealing.
You are a Lucky Eternal Family!!!
That is very neat and what special little ones to have come to your family. They are so darling.
Such priceless pics! I love them! You guys have such a wonderful story!
That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe it's been 3 years!
You guys are SO adorable! They are 2 lucky kids!
ok I am a bit of a bawl baby- this makes me cry! aawww
Three years! I am so happy for you guys. They are precious kids!
Post a Comment