
I took Karlee to her well child check today so we could get her registered for Kindergarten. We have always known that she has been in the top 90% since she was 10 months old but today she blew me away. Right now she stands at 3' 11" and 48.6 pounds which means she is in the 99% for her height and 90% for her weight. WHAT?!?!?! I was floored, the doctor said she seems to be learning at a 6 year old rate and is healthy and on her way to be a tall girl. Karlee also freaked out when it was time for the shots. I am sure it is because they wanted to pull her pants down and give them in her thighs. She talked the nurse into giving them in her arms. She calmed right down and didn't flinch or cry at all when she actually gave the shots. I was very impressed. She is definitely smarter beyond her age. It scares me.........
8 comments:
She is so adorable! Thanks for the link to your blog. It has been fun looking at all your posts.
Amber
Wow, she is so tall! kINDERGARTEN ALREADY?? Are you serious? Wow, that went by so fast!
Holy cow is right. She weighs the same as Faye. They are both tall ladies... maybe they will be models and buy their poor parents nice stuff.
She is TALL! She is the cutest little girl ever! When we had dinner with you guys she told me that next time I see her I should wear a sparkly shirt! haha!
I think that you have a model on your hands!
I wish I were 99% height! ha ha! And I love how she picks Jaden up! It makes me laugh every time!
WOW Jess...I can't believe she is that old already. She is so cute!
I can't believe she is going to kindergarten! crazy! she's going to pass you up by the the time she leaves elementary! such a doll!!
Post a Comment