Someone came to the door today while I was in the shower and I told Karlee not to answer it when she came in and told me. When I got out and dressed I asked her some questions about it. It made me laugh when she gave me her answers! Here is how it went.
Mom~ So who was at the door?
Karlee~ I don't know. I promise I didn't open the door or talk to her through the window and she didn't talk to me.
Mom~ What did she look like?
Karlee~ She had curly hair.
Mom~ Did she look familiar, like someone we know?
Karlee~ No, she looked famous.
Mom~ Really?
Karlee~ Ya, she wasn't very cute. Not one of your appointments.
So apparently you have to 1~ be one of my appointments to be cute and 2~ if you're famous you are ugly. Gotta love their logic! This still is putting a smile on my face, too funny!
8 comments:
That is way cute! I love what kids will come up with. That makes me laugh too!
So cute! Well, apparently you're pretty good at hair if all of your clients are cute! (:
I would have to agree...you make all of your clients look cute! I wish I was still one of them. Darn that drive from Syracuse!
Glad it wasn't me at the door!
well I do have an appt today so that is good news for me! haha
So cute. My kids once opened the door while I was in the shower with the bathroom door opened. The person who was at the door (luckily) was someone that we knew and came to the bathroom door to talk to me. I was MORTIFIED!
Oh man! That girl is hilarious!
Hope whoever it was doesn't read your blog!
Post a Comment