Monday, November 23, 2009

C-HOUSE!!

Austin received his trophy's and awards for football last night. He was so excited. The coaches took the kids to Boondocks for the day and then had a dinner with the awards. The coaches and wives did such a great job putting everything together. One mom put together a video of the season for the boys to watch and then gave them each their own copy. Another mom has a nice sewing machine and stitched the boys' names and uniform numbers on a beanie for them. Another mom put together t-shirts that said " We bust ours so we can kick yours! C-House!" They were so generous. Austin had a great first season of football and learned so much. We can't wait for next year to see him play again! We are so proud of you Austin! C-House is what the boy's would chant as they would warm up for practice. It was a lot of work to get Austin to practice 3 times a week and then a game on Saturday's. He had a blast and that's all that matters.

Here are some pictures of Austin receiving his trophy's and all the other stuff they gave to him





4 comments:

Erin said...

Gees, I think maybe you deserve an award too! That is a lot of time and work! I'm glad Austin had such a good time though.

Cindy said...

Hey Jess, hope you don't mind that I check your blog out from time to time. I thought the banquet was great too. I couldn't believe how much they gave the kids. That was cool. Well, I'll miss ya at practices. (:

Anonymous said...

What awesome coaches! And, I LOVE the New Moon pics! Those crowns are hilarious!

The Thurber's said...

Yay for Austin!! and I agree that you deserve an award, too!