
We ran the Turkey Trot at the fitness center on Saturday. It was cold and fun all at the same time! I ran with Michelle and Kerri. I didn't even bother to try and keep up with Shannon because she is too fast for me! Michelle took off ahead of me because I couldn't run any further. Thank heavens for Kerri to run/walk with me. We finished the race running and that's all that matters! Austin came back to find me and encourage me to run to the finish line. What a good boy!


Jason came in 3rd place in his age group running it in 23:41 and Austin finished first in his age group running in at 30:08. I'm so proud of my boy's! Way to go!! More pictures to follow when I can borrow Michelle's memory card. I want to show you the boy's getting their awards!
1 comment:
good job guys! i'm so outta shape right now I ran on Nellie's treadmill on Saturday for like 5 minutes and was winded!
Post a Comment