I have not had my computer for a week now and it has been killing me! I am finally able to upload my photos and write down what has been going on in our family. We'll start with Easter. It was a great weekend with conference and being home together. Friday before conference my Mom and Dad took us out for pizza and spoiled the kids with a toy and some awesome candy! The kids had a lot of fun and of course I didn't even think about taking my camera with me to get some candid shots! Uncle Scott scared the crap out of poor Brinley and she was so distraught about it. What are uncle's for right?!
On Sunday Jason's Mom and his niece Chelsea came over and had dinner with us on Easter Sunday. It was good to see them both and spend some time with them. We haven't been very good lately on checking in with Sonja, which I feel terrible about. I hope she knows how much we love and think about her! The kids are so lucky to have grandparents that love and care so much about them! We love them lots too!
Here are some pictures of Easter morning. We didn't do the traditional Easter Sunday clothes because for one, it was conference and two, the kids needed school clothes more than Sunday clothes! I think they were happy with what the Easter Bunny brought!
Do you like Karlee's CrAzY morning hair?!
Those lollipops are ridiculously huge but they loved them!
Now onto our pastime for the Spring......BASEBALL!! Opening ceremonies was last Saturday and Austin and Jason were very excited! Jason is an assistant coach this year and has been loving every minute of it! The head coach is standing next to Jason in the red.
It was so funny to watch Austin with his little friends while they were waiting for things to get started. What a bunch of GEEKS! They are so awkward and nerdy at this stage in life and it's hilarious to watch them talk together in a group. There were a lot of these, " Dude! What if...." and "No, what if this....." They were just making up crap and thinking it was the funniest thing ever! And then their dopey laughs on top of it! What funny kids!
Karlee has also started her spring season of soccer. She really likes being with the kids and having practice but the game?.....I'm not so sure about that! When I bribe her with a sno-cone at baseball this is how she plays.....
When she forgets that she wants a sno-cone this is what she is doing! Ha ha ha ha!
She is such a goon! She would rather twirl, do cartwheels, and pull the grass and put it into piles than play soccer. Oh well, at least she tried it once right!?!?
7 comments:
Is Jared Alba his coach?
welcome back my friend! Love the crazy morning hair... looks pretty normal for us. And, ah yes, the glory days of little girls playing, or should I say not playing, soccer.
Love Karlees morning hair... CLASSIC.. So happy baseball has started. one of Marcus's team mates came to practice and said "dude, I brought the heat today" seriously your 8! Glad you are back.
Yes April, it sure is Jared Alba. I'm guessing you either went to school with him or he lives by you?
Logan is good friends with Jakson and yes they live by us.
Logan is good friends with Jakson and yes they live by us.
I love the pictures of Karlee playing soccer! So cute! I also LOVE that you use bribes to get her to play! I have to do the same thing!!! You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment