Saturday April 16th 2011 we were sealed to Blake. What an amazing day it was. The weather was beautiful. The kids were excited. We were excited. Blake was an angel. I trouble in finding the words that can even express my love and gratitude I have to my Heavenly Father for the 3 best gifts He has ever given me. I want to remember just a few things about this day and since I've been using this blog as my journal so you are going to have to either skim over this or bear with me as I write this down. As we were sitting in the sealing room waiting for the kids to come in I was filled with excitement. I simply couldn't wait to see my kids. I must say it was magical when they came in. Karlee is loud like me and we could hear them before we even saw them. As they came in the smiles on their faces were ear to ear. (It matched mine and Jason's smiles!) Blake was so quiet and he couldn't take his eyes off of the chandelier in the room. It's amazing how strong the spirit is during a family sealing. I don't want to detract from a couple sealing because those are special too but there is just something different about young children being sealed to their parents. Especially an infant. I cried my happy tears I was filled with so much joy and motherly pride. To think that the Lord entrusted me with this sweet little boy still amazes me. I never would have guessed that Jason and I would be able to experience parenthood with a newborn. It has filled a hole in my heart that I thought wasn't there anymore. (I'm crying as I'm typing this.) What an amazing spirit of peace Blake has brought into our home. To see my kids light up whenever they see him and help in any way they can is just amazing. Austin has taken the BIG brother role to heart as well. And Karlee LOVES to play with her baby brother. It's also brought smiles to Jason's face that make my day. The bond these two share is unmatched. Blake searches out his daddy whenever he his home. He simply adores Jason and I love it!



 |
| My boy's! |
 |
| Aren't they precious?! |
 |
| So handsome! |
 |
| Logan, Audrey and Brinley love Blake to pieces! |
 |
| Me and my baby :) |
 |
| We truly are a happy family. |
 |
| I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture. This is Grandpa Alan with Blake Alan. |
 |
| I love that you can see Blake's head peeking between mine and Jason's. |
I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
7 comments:
I'm so so so happy for your family! There is no couple in the world that deserves it more than you and jace. I love you guys.
The most beautiful family ever! Congratulations.....such lucky kids...fun to watch your family evolve....Families can be together Forever....I just love the Temple and what it brings to our families...I couldn't be more happy for you guys!
Thanks for the cry!!! I really am sad I couldn't be there. I still remember you guys getting sealed to Austin and Karlee and it was so awesome! Congrats again, I really am SO SO SO happy for you guys. You deserve the blessings!!!
I'm with you Jess, I've been to quite a few couple sealings and they're great but the first time I witnessed an adopted infant being sealed to her parents was absolutely breathtaking. There aren't words to describe it. We're so happy for you guys!
This made me cry! How wonderful for your family. I love the last picture too, so sweet!
Congrats Jessica! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I have goosebumps right now after reading about your day. You guys look like such a happy family. I'm really happy for you :) What an amazing experience for all your kids to have together.
Post a Comment