Baseball started Saturday which is the highlight of the year for me. I love to watch Austin play. It's even more enjoyable when the weather cooperates! Luckily this last Saturday was bearable compared to years past. Austin is really doing well already this year. He seems more motivated which is nice to see. Austin hit a single, a double AND a triple during the game! Way to go buddy!!
As for the "almost here" part of this posting, I can't believe in a week Blake will officially be ours! It's so amazing how the Lord answers prayers. I'm so grateful that this little guy is going to be a part of our family. It's come so fast for us this time. I guess when you listen to the promptings of the Spirit you receive blessings that you don't expect. I love this baby with all my heart and I'm so glad that he is mine!
3 comments:
Every child is a blessing. We are so happy for and to have your family in our lives. Love you !
I'm so happy for you and your cute family! Blake is one lucky little boy!
sometimes dumb people come in super handy huh?
Glad to have them, and he is a lucky boy!
Post a Comment