Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blake at 7 months

Blake has grown so much. Last month was a busy one for this little guy. He's going to kill me for one of these pictures when he's older I know it!! Ha! I couldn't help but put one of Karlee's bows in his hair. Isn't he adorable?!
 I love the look on his face. It's like "Are you kidding me Mom?" LOL
Blake also learned how to hold his own bottle for feeding time. What a time saver this has been! I'm sure all you mom's out there know what I'm talking about.
 Blake also got blessed the first Sunday in June. Sadly, this is the only picture I have from that day. He was handsome and Jason gave such a beautiful blessing.
 Blake turned 8 months old on the 16th of June and shortly after that got a sweet helmet. He has a flat spot on the back of his head so he gets to wear this bad boy for 3-4 months to round out his head. He doesn't mind the helmet at all and I'm certain he knows how cute he is in it! This picture is without the stickers we had made for it. My mom called him her Gnomeo. Cute!
 And here he is all decked out! He want's to play football when he grows up! Ha ha ha! 
 Go Pirates!

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, he is so cute! Love the helmet, Sawyer almost had to wear one of those when he was younger, but his head shape changed before. Question, what kind of bottles do you use for him? I am looking at getting new one's for Sophie and wondered what you have found work good. With the twins I did the Even flo one's, but most of them cracked when they were accidently dropped or Sawyer would thrown them down. So I was trying to decide on which new one's to try! You can message me on facebook and let me know. Thanks! :)

Kristi Amasio said...

Oh my freakin H!!! I love, love, love the helmet. So cute!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!!