Friday, August 5, 2011

First Zoo trip, First drive in the mountains, UP house

Blake got a few more "firsts" this past month.
First- Hogle Zoo
Blake thought is was very interesting. He couldn't figure out what all the animals were doing there. He was very intent on watching everything. Plus it was a busy day so he had a lot of people to look at too.


 The zoo had all these fun dinosaurs through out the park. These one's would spit water at you. It was funny when they sprayed unsuspecting victims!
 A couple of Sunday's ago we decided to go for a drive in the canyon's. Another first for Blake. We ended up at Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We packed a lunch to eat picnic style and walked around the lake. The kids had a great time exploring and Blake enjoyed being outside. 
 I thought this was a really neat plant.


 As you can see the views were beautiful. It was a lovely day for our drive.
 And here's the happy boy. He loves to be outside!

Some of you know that Bangerter Homes built an UP house replica for the Parade of Homes. I really wanted to see it and I figured the kids would too. And of course Mom is always right. The kids were very excited to see it! I was very impressed at how well they replicated it.



 I want these appliances! So cool!
They even had the balloons tied to the top of the house like the movie!! It was so sticking adorable! Loved every little detail they included that was in the movie.

No comments: