Monday, October 24, 2011

New Family Pic's

WE finally got new family picture's done with Blake in them! It only took a year since he was born! LOL I think I know which picture's I'd like to print but thought I'd get everyone's opinion anyway's. So with out any further adieu here they are! 

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17
Getting picture's done is quite a feat! Meagan did a great job! (I do realize I left out the #8...oh well!) So, what do you think??

10 comments:

Shirley Westenskow said...

How can you possibly choose? They are all so darling!!

jen1313 said...

They are all so cute it's hard to pick just one. I think the personalities of each member of your family shows through in #2 and I love #12 of you and Jason. Each of the kids pics by themselves is great and I just can decide. All of them are fun and you can't make a wrong choice with any of them.

BC said...

I like 16, 17, and 18

Hendricksonblog said...

I think it reminds me of how gay it feels while you are getting your pic taken, doing all those poses and stuff. They turned out cute though

Cydnee said...

Love them all!

B/T Frank said...

I love number 17!

Kristi Amasio said...

Such great pics! Good luck choosing!! :)

Erin said...

I like the first one for the family picture. I also LOVE #16!

Cydnee said...

Love seeing pictures of your beautiful family!

The Harding Hive said...

Every single one of them is darling!!!

And I LOVE Blake's bright eyes. What a handsome boy!