Sunday, August 3, 2008

Austin's Baptism




What a special day this was! My son. I am so very proud! I can't even find the words to express how I feel. The joy of watching your child follow in the footsteps of the Savior, and promising to be like Him is just incredible. How glad I am that he has a testimony and is so willing to share it.


How grateful we are to all of our family and friends who were able to attend. We are glad you could share in this great day with us!

2 comments:

Cyd said...

Tell Austin "congrats" from the Schroeder family! I just happened onto your blog while visiting Brianna's so hope you don't mind that I took a peak to see what you guys were up to. Sounds like things are going well!

Sarah Lee said...

Austin kinda looks like he's got a military haircut in that pic... weird, unless, he DOES actually have that haircut??? So that means it's been 4 years? I still remember when you first got them and we went out to your fav restaurant - CHuck A Rama!