If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Friday, August 22, 2008
Remembering Grandpa
Grandpa Bronson left us to go live with our Heavenly Father yesterday. We will miss his tickles, his songs and his funny stories! He was a great example to us and was always there in our milestones. He will be truly missed!
4 comments:
OH!! Tell Jason I am so sorry =( I'm sorry for your whole family.
We are sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you guys.
Sorry to hear that Jess- Let me know if you guys need anything-
Oh, Jess and Jason I am so sorry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do!!! Was this expected?
Post a Comment