If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Monday, November 3, 2008
Craft Time!
Saturday I had a craft day and we had so much fun! We made float frames that my friend Annette put together for us! Here are the pic's of us working hard!
I am sorry ahead of time for those of you who may have wanted to do this project with us and didn't get an invitation! My email has been down and I was only able to email those who I had been emailed from. Please let me know if you would still like to do them and I would be glad to do another craft day!
2 comments:
what's up with michelle's "I'm not a crook" pose?
Those look WAY cute
Post a Comment