First, I would like to thank all of you for your votes! It has been a tough race and we have made it to VICTORY thanks to all of you!
Sorry..... I couldn't help it with everything that happened last night!!
Seriously now, thanks for putting in your input. It made it easier to decide!!
Ok the pictures that won are........
#4 Which I will hang in my living room! YAY!
#5 And this will go in my Family room!!
I am very excited to get these printed up and hung on the wall! Thank you, thank you!
7 comments:
Good choice!!! Of course, any of them would have been a good choice, but these two are exceptional for sure!!! Cute family!!!
sorry I missed the vote, but these are gorgeous! any of them could be on the cover of a magazine, seriously, you all look fabulous!
See aren't I smart?! =)
I'm so glad I could help by picking the ones that would make your house look great!!! Hahaha The two of Carly are way cute too!
Um....Hello again Aunt Jess...It's me, SONNIE! They are fantastic pictures! You guys are a beautiful family.
Just to let you know, which I'm sure you do... I loved every single one of those beautiful family pictures of the family and every one of them were my favorite. I missed the vote and I am now trying to put our beautiful family picture on as our pictured to be viewed. Just remember Jess to give them hugs and kisses and let them know I Love Them with ALL My Heart
Post a Comment