Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I wanted to take a minute to list things that I am thankful for while it is fresh in my mind. These are in no particular order.
1. Jason, Austin and Karlee
2. My extended family, Mom and Dad, siblings, in-laws (yes my in-laws!! I have the best ones!), grandma's, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.
3. My dog Sampson
4. My friends and neighbors
5. Home
6. Salon
7. Testimony of the Savior
8. Church
9. Medical technology
10. Health
11. Our Country
12. Prophet Thomas S. Monson
13. My talents
14. Computers
15. FOOD!!!
16. Chocolate
17. Cherry Pepsi
18. Young women's
19. Primary
20. Relief Society
We are truly blessed and I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for watching over us. This year has been trial for me and my family with health issues. Not only with my cancer but for Jason's brother and his cancer coming back. We lost a father, Marvin, and have had close friends with health issues. We feel truly blessed with the technology in the medical field to help us to feel comfortable and get better through these trials. How grateful I am for my health and the continuing health for those around us.
We hope that you all have a great holiday season and pray that you will take time to give thanks for those things most precious to you~

No comments: