Thursday, January 8, 2009

Young Women's Movie Night!

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Looks fun! Give me all the details. I need Young Women activity ideas.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

You're so funny....you deep clean your house....then let a herd of Young Women take over!!! I admire you....I remember those days and how much fun we had with our girls but how rowdy they were too....fun times!!!!

Kristen said...

Cute girls!

Kristi Amasio said...

I missed out! I should of come over, those banana splits look awesome! :)

Cyd said...

That's fun that you get to work with the YW now. Fun to see some familiar faces too!

Hannah Price said...

Oh Jason You poor, poor, bastard. I have a house full of girls but not by cioncious choice. I hope Jessica gave you some of your money back so you could go to a testosterone movie.
From Steve.

The Thurber's said...

I love it. It looks like a great activity. You are a fabulous host.