If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
These Boots Were Made For Walkin'!
I was cleaning the house today and as I came out of my bathroom this is what I found! Karlee trying on my sexy boots! What a silly girl!
ohhhh so cute! I love when they are being so darling- it makes up for the rest right? I need to call and make a hair appt. will call soon! p.s. we need to make a Mayan date and maybe you should be in charge of reservations this time! ha ha
So cute! I caught Chloe trying to put on Gracie's shoes today...she couldn't figure it out (of cours, she is 1) but I could tell what she was thinking. SO cute.
9 comments:
Starting her young are we??? ;)
So cute! Those are pretty sexy! (:
Ooh la la Karlee. Pretty cute!
ohhhh so cute! I love when they are being so darling- it makes up for the rest right? I need to call and make a hair appt. will call soon! p.s. we need to make a Mayan date and maybe you should be in charge of reservations this time! ha ha
So cute! I caught Chloe trying to put on Gracie's shoes today...she couldn't figure it out (of cours, she is 1) but I could tell what she was thinking. SO cute.
When she came over the other day she was trying on my pumps! sassy baby- I love it!
I love it! What a cutie!
There's something about kids and shoes! :) They look great on her!
You have the cutest little kids!! She looks so happy with your boots on!
Post a Comment