Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sledding Fun!

Yesterday we took the kids sledding! The weather was perfect and the hill was BIG! Austin got to try out his snowboard that he got from Aunt Connie. I don't know what he was doing in this picture! He looks scared?, nervous?, or maybe just being silly!It was slippery coming up the hill!
Karlee was a little timid about sledding so we started on the smaller part of the hill and worked her way up! By the time we left she went down the tallest point of the hill! She had a blast!
Of course Mom couldn't get away with just watching......we barely missed a big jump! I was a little nervous about that!
And of course, Daddy had to make sure the sleds were in good working order!
We had such a good time! The kids are asking already when we can go again!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Oh lets go sledding together soon! My boys really have fun too.

Kristi Amasio said...

How fun! You guys are such fun parents. Lloyd has taken our kids a few times. He loves it. I hate to be cold. They keep buggin me to go and I luckily have the excuse of staying home with Milika. :) Looks like you had fun!

The Harding Hive said...

I want to go next time....how fun!!

The Oelofsen Fam said...

Looks like it was a blast. I don't have snow to go sledding anymore. Looks like I may have to try to make a trip to the snow just to go sledding.

Susan Catmull said...

Well I've taken the kids once but I think we are going again tomorrow. Brrrr!

The Thurber's said...

Wow sledding looks scary...but you guys look like you are loving it. A snowboard is a fancy gift! Lucky Austin

Brianna said...

WHere is that Jess...the hills look great!

Laura said...

Sledding at the BIG hill is always so fun. We've been sledding there since I was a kid! Looks like you guys had a fun time and a great Christmas!

Nichole and Rob said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Good to see you at the wedding. Hope to see you soon.