Friday, February 6, 2009

Catch up

I guess it is about time I updated the blog! It has been a busy couple of weeks around here. First off, Austin got to do his first science project which of course I was not to happy about doing. More work for me than him. Well I found this really fun idea for him and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We tested our sense of balance with our eyes open and our eyes shut. I got some really good pictures of everyone falling! It was really funny!




Karlee was listening to some music with her Daddy and she talked him into dancing with her. These are some cute shots of the two shaking it up on the dance floor!




Here is the video of Austin doing his presentation of his science project! He did such a good job that he was chosen to go to the nationals and be judged with a one other kid from his grade. He was so excited. Unfortunately he didn't take any 1st, 2nd or 3r place ribbons
but he had fun doing it I think!



6 comments:

The Thurber's said...

You are a great mom, Jessica. It is so cute to see you all dancing together for Austin's science project. Very creative.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow! You guys are so much fun!! I love the science project! What a cute family!!

Kristi Amasio said...

Love the pics! And may I say I love the outfit your wearing Jes. Very cute! Great job Mom and Dad and Austin on the Science project. Aren't we glad they are done??

Sarah Lee said...

Can't wait for science projects... fun.
Love that picture of Jason dancing with Karlee ;)

Danielle said...

One of my favorite things is when a guy will do something "girly". It just makes them more "manly" Ha ha that is so darn cute!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I love that my uncle is manly enough to dance around the room with his daughter(and he's worried about my son being gay cause he's too cute!!! I think you should be worried about him!!!) Ha ha ha