Saturday, July 11, 2009

Austin and Logan


Last night we celebrated Austin and Logan's birthday's with my family. Since yesterday was Logan's official birthday he chose where to have it. He picked his favorite park by his house. Aunt Tina made a yummy ice cream cake for the boys to share and blow out the candles. Fun was had by all who came. Even Grandma Vickie was feeling like a kid again!


After the party Aunt Tina had invited all the cousin's to spend the night at her house. What a brave sister I have! Apparently Austin and Logan stayed up until 2:00am playing! This morning the kids played outside on the trampoline and on a fun slip n' slide. They came home exausted! But I didn't care! I wanted to see the new movie "UP" at the theatres so off we went. We even saw it in 3D, it was such a fun and cute movie! I even cried...I'm such a sap!

We look pretty sweet in those 3D glasses don't we?!?! It was a really fun end to a day!

4 comments:

Cyd said...

We saw "Up" this past weekend as well. And I cried to so we are both saps.

Anonymous said...

You are a sap...but I love that about you. And, happy b-day to Austin!

Alicia said...

I cried at "UP" too.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Your kids are not going to want to go back to school....they are having the time of their lives this summer!!! Lucky kiddo's...oh...I loved the movie too...I don't do too well with 3-D so I am glad they offered it the normal way too