Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hill Air Force Base Museum

We went to see the airplanes yesterday up in Ogden. It was a lot of fun! The kids couldn't believe how big the planes were up close. My favorite part was the fighter jets that they have inside.
Here are some of the kids. Aidan, Hunter, Karlee, Mason and Emery. Austin, Jaden and Carston wouldn't hold still long enough for most of the pictures. They were having too much fun running from plane to plane!

As you can see Karlee and Mason are holding hands. Mason has said for a long time that when he grows up he is going to marry Karlee! Too cute!


Here is one of the few pictures I got of the older boys! As you can see Jaden is walking away as I'm trying to snap a shot. At least I got Austin and Carston!

Taking a break from the heat.

This plane has the name Audrey on it. Before we had kids this was one of the names I had picked out for a little girl we might have in the future. Unfortunately we didn't (have our own kid) and my sister Tina used this name for her daughter. I'm glad someone got to use it!

Looking at these planes made me want to watch a little Top Gun! Highway to the danger zone kept going through my head. I even sung a little out loud to make Trina laugh!

I couldn't help but snatch a couple pictures of the new love birds. I think I'm in a bit of trouble when Karlee gets older!!



I don't think these kids stopped holding hands the whole day!

This was cool, they had a chair like what you would sit in on one of the planes and you could try it out yourself. The kids thought this was pretty cool!

We had a really good time there and I'm sure we'll make another trip in the future!

7 comments:

B/T Frank said...

Maybe when you go next you can do it with out taking 3 wrong exits! Thanks for inviting us, the kids had a ton of fun! And I will gladly be the mom in law to Karlee when she gets older! Too Cute!

Laura said...

Fun! Karlee is so cute! I'm sure the boys will be beating down your door when she's older. LOL.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Karlees little outfit is soooo cute, and so is her hair! You guys always have so much fun!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Max can't get enough of that museum...it is really a fun "FREE" place to take the kids....

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a fun mom!

The Harding Hive said...

That looks like a fun activity. We'll have to try that one. My Austin would probably love it.

Erin said...

My boys would love this.