Austin started football on Monday this week and it has been so fun to this point. He has gotten his pads and helmet and has learned a lot so far. I just had to get some pictures of him, he looks so grown up in his uniform!
Look at that scary face! Tough guy!
Jason showed Austin some football moves so he would be ready for tackling yesterday. It was fun to watch Austin try and knock his ol' man over!
Jason showed Austin some football moves so he would be ready for tackling yesterday. It was fun to watch Austin try and knock his ol' man over!
5 comments:
OK - I know it's silly but this makes me feel bad that my husband doesn't have a son to play Football with. Not bad enough to want to have another baby, just bad. :) Good luck Austin and BE SAFE!!!!
I still have years before football. Have fun, I guess that means fall is right around the corner.
Tell Jason that it is sad that Austin looks tougher than his good old Dad! ;)
Oh, and I was just kidding, I really do think that Jason looks tough...was he flexing? :)
Jason better watch out. Only a couple more years and that boy is gonna be the same size. I can't believe Austin is so old. We are getting old Jess.
Post a Comment