Back to school on Monday. I thought I was ready but I wasn't! Though it's been nice that the kids aren't fighting and Austin isn't complaining that he's bored, I am not ready for the schedule of getting up early and getting the kids in the mode of routine. Austin had a great first day and he really likes his new teacher. I can't believe he is in the 4th grade already! He is getting so tall!
Karlee's official first day isn't until next Monday. She did however get to meet her teacher on the first day of school for the other kids and do her assessment testing. She was so excited to tell her Dad when he got home that she was smart. Dad asked her who told her she was smart and she gladly replied, " My teacher did!". I am excited for her to start kindergarten, she is definitely ready for this big step. I however don't know what I'm going to do without my shadow. It will take a few days to get used to being without her!

2 comments:
They ARE getting big, Jess. And so incredibly cute. Good luck with school.
P.S. Your flowers in the background are beautiful!
Your kids are so cute!! my Benny started kindergarten this year, he LOVES it! I hope Karlee loves it too!!
Post a Comment